Training to be the Best in 2009
The economic downturn is seeing company profits reduce and competition intensify as businesses fight to maintain their market shares. With this in mind, now is the time to invest in directors and senior management teams to make sure your company is being led by the best through these difficult times.
Business Link has two programmes available to support businesses with their senior training and development needs. Our Leadership and Management programme and our Director Development Programme are two very different programmes but both are designed to get your business performing at their best.
Leadership and Management
- Six days specialist support, five of which are 50% subsidised and one day fully funded by Business Link
- Delivered to senior management teams within their own workplace
- Provides measurable performance indicators
- Aimed at senior management teams in organisations with between 50 and 400 employees.
For more information on our Leadership and Management programme call 0845 113 1234 or visit www.businesslinkwm.co.uk
- Available to all sectors except for public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
Director Development Programme
- Includes a training needs assessment, personal development plan, help finding the right training all FREE of charge
- We will put up to £1000 towards the cost of training, this can be used towards programmes (terms and conditions apply)
- Training includes 121 coaching and mentoring, leadership development or personal impact and communication.
- Aimed at key decision makers in companies that employ between 5 and 249 members of staff (including volunteers and part-time staff).
For more information about our Director Development Programme call 08000 754557 or visit www.businesslinkwm.co.uk